SEO packages Melbourne for small businesses can greatly depend on the needs and goals of the company.
One of the most common misconceptions is that many small and even medium-sized businesses believe they cannot afford to hire a reputable digital marketing agency.
People search online for everything, and if your company doesn’t appear within the first 3-4 organic (non-paid) search engine results, you’re missing out on leads, sales, and a chance to build your brand.
Many of the small businesses have attempted to optimize their websites on their own. Small business owners are skilled at running their enterprises. However, they frequently lack the knowledge and resources required to effectively manage digital marketing, which includes SEO, social media marketing, content marketing, pay-per-click campaigns, and other strategies for connecting with potential customers online.
If you find yourself in this situation, hiring an outside digital marketing agency can be a great solution, and it is usually well worth the investment. Many of our customers tell us that after about 2-4 months of working with us, they see a significant increase in leads and sales from their website. A professional agency will bring this to the table.
Small Business SEO Packages
SEO is all about getting Google to notice your website and ranking it near the top of the search results pages. Google crawls and indexes every web page available on the Internet. When a user enters a search query, Google returns the most relevant pages based on over 250 major ranking factors. The key to standing out is to address the majority of these ranking signals professionally and consistently.
Google updates its algorithm on a daily basis to combat “black hat” SEO strategies. To stay ahead of people attempting to game the system, SEO Packages Melbourne typically sees 1-3 minor updates per day and several more extensive updates per month. If you don’t have an ongoing SEO strategy, you’ll start to fall behind again.
Many agencies provide SEO packages with a wide range of prices. These plans offer a variety of services for a monthly fee, either with or without a contract. In essence, you’re hiring a group of experts for a set number of hours per month.
You usually get what you pay for in life, and with SEO, you want to work with experts who have experience professionally addressing Google’s guidelines. Google will eventually penalize websites that do not follow their rules. To obtain the results you seek, you most likely do not require an expensive SEO package for a small business. We tailor our monthly packages to each customer’s specific requirements.
What Kinds of Results Can You Expect From Small Business SEO Packages?
It takes time to implement a winning digital marketing strategy and address the ranking signals. As previously stated, our customers frequently see results within 2-4 months because Google needs time to process the changes and see consistent behavior from you.
SEO is also not a one-time event. Given the sheer number of updates that Google makes on a regular basis, you must constantly address Google’s algorithm in order to maintain or improve your rankings. Following the initial work, it is common to see a significant increase in organic search traffic as well as an increase in leads and sales.
What Small Business SEO Packages Include?
Because each client is unique, we tailor our solutions to their specific business requirements. Most, if not all, of Google’s 250 major ranking criteria will be addressed as part of our digital marketing plan. By addressing these factors, your website should begin to rise in Google’s search engine results. We base our services on what we refer to as the five SEO pillars:
- Auditing and addressing technical issues with the website: Performing an audit of your website and fixing technical faults is comparable to checking under the hood of a car to see what’s wrong, except that we analyze your website’s internal workings. We frequently discover website issues that we can quickly resolve and have a significant impact on.
Our free site audit tool provides you with a quick snapshot of your website in under a minute. The report contains actionable data that can be used to improve a website’s visibility on Google and other search engines.
- Auditing and improving the website’s functionality and user experience: Google wants people to be able to find what they’re looking for. We’ll look at your website to see if we can improve the customer experience and implement more or different conversion tools to encourage customers to take action.
- Incorporate on-page Best practices for SEO and content marketing: This is where keyword research and content creation come into play. We’ll conduct keyword research to find out how your customers are looking for your products/services. We will then recommend a strategy for optimizing your website, including everything from webpage content to tags to internal hyperlinking and much more.
- Implement best practices for off-page SEO: The goal of off-page SEO optimization is to get reputable websites to link back to your site. From press releases to business listings to directory listings, we’ll devise a strategy to increase and improve the number of links pointing back to your website.
- Implementing a meaningful social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy, if included in the package: In today’s world, social media marketing is a must. If you don’t do it, your competitors will, and you will miss out on an opportunity to communicate with existing and potential new customers in this manner. Your strategy will include recommendations for content marketing and channel types, as well as influencer marketing.