You might have heard that videos have now become the most important part of online business. Slowly videos are gaining maximum importance and these have now become the only ways of changing the marketing landscape. With video, one can easily revolutionize the marketplace.
Here, we will show you how website’s SEO can be enhanced with Video:
- Promising Growth: Nearly 64% of internet traffic is covered by video itself and it is likely to grow upto 80% till 2019. The demand of video has increased by leaps and bounds in the field of marketing and advertising. Nearly $7.77 billion will be spent on online video advertising in 2015.
The budget for video advertising will double in next four years. Mobile video advertising will increase at an average rate of 65% per year and while that of desktop will increase at an average rate of 11.5 percent per year.
This increases across all sizes of advertisers. Only 7% of small local businesses having annual marketing budgets of less than $10,000 used video during 2014 and this has increased to 12% during the current year which shows an increase of 71 percent.
- How much effective the video is? The use of video has increased by leaps and bounds as it is more effective as compared to simple text or images. As per an estimate by Forrester; one minute of video is equivalent to 1.8 million words.
According to online publishers association; 80% of users recall watching a video ad previously and out of these; 46% took some follow up action like as finding more information or visiting the advertiser’s website.
According to a survey, nearly 44% of buyers viewed an online video when they searched for any local product or service. 53% of visitors got in touch with the companies after watching the video and 51% visited the website whereas 33% visited the store and 71% viewers made a purchase.
- Ease of Use: Small businesses may sometimes find it difficult to use Video. Among the difficulties or we can say obstacles; one is lack of budget whereas another one is lack of expertise used to develop compelling content.
With advancement in technology; videos are becoming more accessible. Online video production prices are reducing at an increasing rate. Hence, now onwards there’s no need of six figure budget to develop an interesting video.
So, how these videos can be used to improve Website SEO:
- Video Integration: Including video along with your website content highly affects the SEO rankings. Video shows how qualitative the content is? This helps to send signals to search engines stating that your website has relevant and quality content that is needed by the users. This means a video in your website is a plus point the ads to increase in rankings.
- Keyword labels: Offering some more information to search engines will make it easy for them to find the videos that match the search results. Using keywords in text that describe the video makes sure that the relevance of your video is very clear to the search engines.
- Video optimization: Page performance is important as it is the thing that is highly considered by Google’s algorithm. The user experience is affected by page load time and this load time straight away affects SEO.
- Social Signals: If your videos are getting more likes and shares then this is a positive signal for search engines as this shows that your content has some value and so it is highly preferred by most of the online visitors.
This will increase the chances of video being found in the search results as well as driving traffic to your website.
As technology advances, the use of video increases thus making it more popular and easily accessible. Videos are mostly liked, used and frequently remembered. These are some of the great elements that make a successful online marketing strategy.
For more such updates; stay connected with Platinum SEO; SEO Services in Melbourne.