SEO is constantly going on with lots of changes however still one thing has remained constant and it is the power of back-links. Natural power links will help you to generate more traffic.
Old SEO techniques were all about quantity of back-links however now it has come up with the place where quality is more important than quantity. Hence, it has become necessary to keep a check on these links.
This is one of the keys for running successful online businesses and that too of competitors’ websites. It is necessary to know the keyword strategy i.e. keywords, traffic resources and referring domains of the competitors.
There are various tools available today that make back link monitoring an easy task. Today, in this blog post; you will find some of the SEO tools that will help you to monitor your back-links.
So, let’s take a look at these tools:
- SE Ranking: SE Ranking is one of the best back link checkers and this can be used for identifying the incoming links to the website based on the data of Google webmaster tools.
Every tool is chargeable for an approximate of $9 per month. It offers various features like as rank tracking, website audit, competitor rank tracking and keyword research.
Detailed link analysis can be generated for various parameters such as follow, nofollow, index, noindex, data discovered, anchor text, social popularity, cached or not and lots more.
- Back link Watch: Among the simplest and easiest tools for tracking a website’s portfolio is Back link Watch. This tool is available for free and it can offer you about 1000 links without reports.
- Moon Search: Another such free back links monitoring tools is Moon Search. It is used to check the number of back-links that are to be indexed and it can also offer you complex link analysis.
This tool can be used for keeping a track of information related to PageRank, Alexa Rank and reputation based on Dmoz and Yahoo.
- SEO Spyglass: This is a completely new tool however it offers you accurate results. It has a complete database of indexed back links which includes 15 lakh plus back links. This is more than any other back links monitoring tool.
Further, it enables you to check around 1100 links for free and to get export results; one needs to have paid version.
- Ahrefs: This is one of the best and top most SEO tools that is available nowdays for monitoring back links. The free version allows you to check 10 back links and two domains for every request.
The paid version can cost you around $79 per month and it offers you complete analysis of the back link profile. As per an expert; it is a life saving tool that helps you when you get caught by Google; it provides you with perfect percentage of anchor text that is available on your website.
- Back Link test: This offers you a complete list of incoming and outgoing back links with this tool. So, it is ideal for rough use.
So, next time you wish to monitor your back links then make sure to use any of these tools. Let us know your experience about the same. For more such details, stay tuned with Platinum SEO; an IT firm that offers affordable SEO Packages in Melbourne.