Digital marketing is highly adopted by people to boost the online presence of their business. Along with digital marketing, Influencer marketing is also adopted by some people as a tool to increase brand awareness as well as promote products or services.
So, what this influencer marketing is? Influencer marketing in simpler terms can be termed as the way through which consumers influence their fellow consumers for purchasing any product or service.
Increase in social media influencers can create a huge world of possibilities and it opens up a new channel for brands to connect with customers directly in an easy manner. With branded content, social media influencers can spread the message while targeting the relevant audience.
But this concept is still new in the market and so marketers are risked at being left behind with the growth of associate marketers who are slowly adopting this new channel. Here, we have out listed few reasons that make Influencer marketing as one of the preferable marketing technique for businesses today.
Reasons for Popularity of Influencer Marketing:
- It’s impressive: As compared to normal word of mouth recommendation, Influencer marketing is the one that is effective in driving more sales. This generates twice the sales as compared to paid advertising.With Influence Marketing, one can have a wide range of opportunities for brands to make most use of the power of word of mouth through various personalities that consumers wish to follow and approve.
- Socially useful: The world has turned social with the use of various social media sites as well as social advertising campaigns. It is now time to follow the trend and opt for social media campaigns.Now days, it has become easier to get in touch with customers via social networking sites. Further, reviews about product help them to make better purchasing decisions. Brands now have to interact with their customers instead of talking at their back.
Here, influencer marketing has become a driving force for marketers and brands can make best use of this influencer marketing to get maximum organic conversations and increase followers.
- Everybody is now involved in this: Slowly, influencer marketing is becoming the hot topic of discussion all around the globe. If we look at the “influencer marketing” keyword report then it is the keyword that has the highest search volume which is greater than 5000 percent.
- Paid Ads are less liked by Consumers: As per a well known research firm, on an average; 5000 advertisements are seen by a common American in a day. Americans are exposed to lot of ads in a day.Most of these are nearly ignored by people and very few remember those that are promoted. Native Advertising is more preferred as it provides products and brands with the original content thus providing a pleasurable experience to the consumers.
- Useful for SEO: Apart from building brand presence, influencer marketing plays an important role in boosting your search rankings. More brand mentions on social media results into increase in popularity of the brand on Google.
Influencer marketing is now booming. So, now be a part of this growing marketing channel and make as many efforts you can to gain a place in the hearts of your customers. For more details regarding usage of Influencer marketing, stay in touch with Platinum SEO, SEO Company in Melbourne.