Companies have fixed marketing budgets and so before investing in any kind of marketing technique, owners prefer to know how much return on investment this technique will be able to provide.
Same is the case with digital marketing. While investing in digital marketing, people always calculate how much of it will be paid off? In order to evaluate the return on investment, A/B Testing is useful. It can be considered as the best practice of testing several digital marketing campaigns and then finally execute the one that actually delivers the required results.
Importance of A/B Testing in Digital Marketing:
Using A/B testing to test landing pages can increase the leads by 30-40%. If we consider the ratio then out of 100 only 40 digital marketers actually evaluate the results of their marketing campaigns.
If you are one of the serious digital marketers then you must use A/B Split testing to test your campaigns and then get the positive results. This gives you an overview of how digital marketing campaigns can be optimized to achieve the goals.
With A/B split testing, one can be saved from all types of hard work done on unnecessary campaigns by making you aware of the campaigns that are actually useful to you.
Well, consider following before actually using A/B testing:
- Know the reason for testing: Know the perfect reason to use A/B testing specially the changes that will be made to the campaigns.
- Start Early: Always test your campaigns at the initial stages so that adjustments can be made to improve them.
- Repeat the tests if needed: In case you are not convinced with the results of A/B split testing then repeat it again and then compare the results.
- One at a time: Use this test to examine one single element at a time.
- Get proper results: Get necessary results to create reliable statistical data before actually ending your test
- Constant improvement: Keep finding opportunities to improvise the campaigns and create new ones.
- Every test is different: Different elements need different types of tests. One test cannot fit all. Hence, always conduct tests separately.
With A/B Split testing, one can easily optimize landing pages, cal l to action, PPC Campaigns, Conversion strategies and more. So, always conduct this test before actually developing a perfect marketing strategy.
So, how is this testing conducted? Let’s take a look:
- First Bounce Rates are identified
- Then Unique Visitors are found
- Then time spent on every page is calculated which shows how your target audience is reacting to your content.
- And finally any actions like Lead generations, signups are tracked.
So next time before developing any digital marketing technique; make sure to conduct A/B split testing and identify the perfect method that will help you to generate the results. For proper guidance about creating various Internet marketing campaigns, you can get connected with SEO Company in Melbourne, Platinum SEO.