Local SEO sometimes is hard to manage for various service businesses who wish to get more of local customers. Yes, for success of any business it’s necessary to get it popular on local front and hence local SEO of any business must be carried out in a perfect manner.
Website and external links optimization can help to increase the visibility in search engine results when someone is looking for products or services offered by you. Taking less advantage of local SEO can reduce your visibility thus helping your competitors to be found easily.
Lets’ see how Local SEO is useful in today’s age:
- 92% of consumers make use of internet to search for local business.
- Increase in local search on internet has reduced the distribution of yellow pages.Several factors affect the Local SEO Success however we have included some major points which will help a normal businessman to optimize the website for Local Search.
Key things to be born in mind to boost the presence of any website in local search results:
- Make best use of Google My Business Page: Google+ is believed to be dead but it’s actually an important part for any online business which helps it to boost its online presence. Updating Google My Business Page is one of the best ways to advance local SEO and this can be done just by updating your current business information on it along with a specific reliable website URL.Add all the details that perfectly describe your business and this will become the meta description in search results.
It serves a perfect way to cross check your contact information such as business email, website etc. This is useful in maintaining your authority on the internet. The business name should be what you want people to know you as and what is used to search for your products and services on the internet.
Another important aspect is to publish reviews as this is one of the great ways to increase your business visibility on the internet. Yes, people often rely on recommendations and reviews before actually getting involved with any business found from the internet.
Last but not the least, always remember to add your business photo on the Google My business Page.
- Schema Mark up: It’s one of the significant things to be included in the website’s coding as it gives search engine additional information about the page content. This is used as a way to ensure that the location and contact information of any business is displayed perfectly on search engines.A special part for local business is developed by Schema.org which shows various type of information that can be added as a mark up on the website. With MicroData Generator, one can easily develop business schema by confirming the business type as well as contact information and based on that the code is generated for you.
In order to identify whether, Schema is performing up to the mark; one can make use of Schema Scanner.
- Caring for Reviews: Reviews are an important part of the business and hence it’s necessary to take utmost care of them. Word of mouth is one of the leading factors in either developing or ruining the business reputation on the internet.So, try to be proactive and be ready for negative as well as positive reviews. This will help to develop positive impression about your customer service. One of the best ways is to thank customers as well as apologize for bad experience.
This shows that you really take care of your customers and that customer satisfaction is of more importance to you.
So, following these important trio; one can easily succeed in establishing the reputation of their business in local online market. Apart from this, having a responsive website, local citations are also useful.
Hence, try to improvise your business as much as you can on local front and you will soon see spurt in the business revenue. For further guidance, you can get in touch with one of the well known SEO Companies in Melbourne, Platinum SEO.